Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mama Must Have: Video Moniter


Love this. The Summer Infant Slim Secure handheld Color video monitor. It really is wonderful and we use it daily. The 1st few nights of Tanner sleeping in his nursery-I swear I slept with this monitor in my hands and would wake up every hour and check on him all night long :) It is amazing and helpful and such good quality that I can see him breathing at night (yep in the dark-it has night vision!) It is also helpful bc now my sweet little man makes all sorts of weird noises at night and I can just see that he is fine and I don't need to go into his room. It is great. Knock on wood-we haven't had to do any sleep training-but for those who do-this would be a lifesaver bc you could see that your little one is fine. Worth every penny!

1 comment:

  1. We have this monitor too and we love it! We also have the motion sensor one- I am crazy and love the peace of mind both monitors give me!! :)

    ReplyDelete