Friday, January 21, 2011

Remember me???


Hello Product Junkies!!!! I wont bore you w/ my apologies for being a bad blogger, I'll just pick up right where I left off! Lets talk about one of the cutest new finds of 2011! I was doing online shopping at nordstrom.com, ordering my usual 8 pots of kiehl's #1 lip balm, and I stumbled across this lip balm with such a cute name that I had to spend the $20 to check it out!! Introducing: Peter Thomas Roth 'Lips to Die For™ - Pink Bombshell' Lip Balm! It is great! Very moisturizing and a light pinky color that is too cute!! This wont replace my #1 product bbf kiehl's, but it is something I will purchase again!!

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried the Smith's Rosebud Salve in Strawberry, the color is so similar..the color & name would have got me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy-I have tried it and I love it!!!! I always forget about the strawberry flavor-reminds me that I should pick one up next time Im at Sephora!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl,

    Can you help a sista out ;) I'm in need of some good eye cream... 28 years old those fine lines are starting to appear... also any good recommendations for face lotion to prevent wrinkles but not loaded with oils? I have somewhat sensitive skin... ? Just wondering! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary....I LOVE the blog...I went back and read the whole thing. I have a list a mile long, time to start shopping. Philips going to have to up my allowence :) haha. Hey cutie, I would love to know more about what you eat and how you are getting you tummy back to pre baby. You have inspired me to get back on my skin care...love ya Patti :) P.S. Don't forget to moisturze the neck/chest area I'm terrified of waking up in the morning with lines on my chest....of course it sounds like you are good about moisturizing your whole body!! lucky hubby...

    ReplyDelete